The taste of lemon is very sour. Although it has enough water, few people dare to eat it directly. There are many ways to eat lemon. How do you generally eat it? Eating so often has a lot of effects, this is a very nutritious fruit. What are the contraindications for lemons ? If you want to know, there will be detailed introduction below.
Benefits of lemon
- Improve immunity
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, and vitamin C has a significant effect on improving human immunity. Therefore, if you are a person with a very poor constitution and are always prone to illness, it is recommended that you supplement your vitamin C often, as this can help prevent problems such as colds and coughs.
- Promote wound healing
Can lemon promote wound healing? That’s right, because there are so many vitamin C in it, this kind of ingredient can promote the growth of skin tissue and also help to keep cartilage healthy. If there are excess free radicals in the body, it will hinder wound healing, and vitamin C can reduce the effect of free radicals on the body.
- Help digestion
Lemon can be said to be a fruit with a particularly strong acidity. After eating this fruit, we will be unable to control drooling, and we will have an appetite. Lemon also contains a lot of dietary fiber, and the body is easy to absorb and use, which can help promote gastrointestinal work and improve digestion and excretion.
- Diuretic effect
Lemon has a good diuretic effect, excreting toxins in the body through urine, and ensuring the health of urinary system organs.
- Skin effect
Vitamin C contained in lemon water can drive out toxins from the blood, make the skin smooth and soft, and reduce the generation of wrinkles.Vitamin C in lemonade drives out toxins from the blood
- Detoxifying Liver
Lemonade helps promote bile production and purify the liver; controls bile excess, reduces the production of mucus in the body, and reduces the risk of gallstones.
- Remove bad breath
Citric acid can remove bacteria in the oral cavity and relieve oral discomfort and oral odor caused by toothache and periodontitis.
Ways To Consume Lemon :
Honey lemon tea
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of honey, half of lemon, a little green tea, a little acacia flower
1.Brew green tea with boiling water and leave it for about 10 minutes. After the green tea has tasted and color, filter the tea leaves;
2. After the tea is cool, add lemon and acacia honey and stir well;
3. Drink directly or put it in the refrigerator and add ice cubes to drink.
Lime mousse cake
Ingredients: 125g cream cheese, 180ml fresh cream, 20ml lemon juice, 50g granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of lime lime crumbs, 9ml rum, 2 fresh egg yolks, a few yellow peaches,125g cream cheese, 180ml fresh cream, 20ml lemon juice
1. The cream cheese is softened at room temperature, put into a large bowl, add 25 grams of sugar to beat with an egg beater, add egg yolks and beat well (add one egg yolk and beat well, then add another), pour in rum and mix well ;
2. Put 15g of fish gelatin powder in lemon juice, heat for 3 minutes to dissolve after standing for 3 minutes;
3. Add the fresh cream to the remaining 25g sugar and beat to 6 distributions, pour into the cheese paste and stir well, stir in the lemon zest and mix all the ingredients evenly;
4. Put a piece of Qifeng cake in the mold, pour the cheese paste in half and add the chopped yellow peach fruit, then pour the remaining cheese paste into the mold, smooth the surface, and cover the mold with a layer Cling film, put in refrigerator and refrigerate for 3 hours;
5. Wrap a hot towel when eating and take it out of the mold.
Taboo of lemon
1. Drinking stomach on an empty stomach
Lemon has a lot of fruit acid content, so even if lemon is soaked in water, it is still sour, especially some people like to soak relatively thick, so if you drink on an empty stomach or drink too much at one time, it will damage the gastric mucosa and damage the stomach.
2. Drinking too much can hurt you
Drinking lemonade properly is good for your health, but if you drink too much at a time, it can hurt your health.
3. Drinking too fast is not good for absorption
Lemon is rich in nutrition, especially the content of vitamin C is relatively high. Therefore, when drinking lemonade, if you drink it in a big mouth, it is not conducive to the absorption of nutrients by the stomach and intestines, nausea, vomiting, etc. Symptoms, so you can choose to drink slowly with lemonade when drinking lemonade.
Conclusion: The main effect of lemon is these. Have you learned it? It is recommended that you can often buy some lemons back, and then squeeze out the juice to make honey lemonade to drink. If you drink this lemonade often, our skin will become more delicate and fairer, and our physique will be improved.